Voted “most likely to be baked weekly” by our staff. You will fall for the hearty taste of these muffins, combining the lightness of apple bites with the sweetness of raisins in a perfect solution for breakfast and snacks.
You will need :
- 3/4 cups (190ml) of milk
- 1/4 cup (65ml) of canola oil (or melted butter)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C),
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into paper baking cups or a greased muffins pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in the oven at 375F (190°C) or until the cookies are golden (cooking time may vary depending on the power of your oven)
- Let the cookies rest on the counter before eating
Makes about 12 to 18 muffins
Ingredients : White pastry flour, brown sugar, dehydrated natural apples, sultana raisins, turbinado sugar, baking powder without aluminum, cinnamon, baking soda. Contains: Wheat (gluten).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
Proudly made in Canada.