OMG, the biggest pieces of chocolate EVER put in our Recipes in a Jar!!! And there’s so many that we think we’ve exaggerated. Enjoy it before we change our minds ...;)
You will need :
- 1/3 cup (85ml) of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 to 3 tablespoons (15 to 45 ml) of water
For a more flavorful texture, you can add a little more oil or butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C)
- Pour the contents of the jar into a bowl and mix
- Stir in the egg, oil and water and mix until homogeneous
- Spoon about 12 to 18 heaping tablespoonsful of dough onto each prepared sheet, spacing them 1" apart
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the oven at 375F (190°C) or until the cookies are golden (cooking time may vary depending on the power of your oven)
- Let the cookies rest on the counter before eating
Makes about 18 cookies
Ingredients: white pastry flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, milk chocolate chunks (sugar, chocolate liquor, milk ingredients, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla extract), chocolate chips (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cacao powder, soya lecithin), baking powder without aluminum.
Contains: Wheat and oats (gluten), dairy products, soy.
May contain traces of milk products, sesame, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Proudly made in Canada.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.